Today's exam .... was the worst one...
even worse than yesterday....
Anyway, exam was over
It's time to have fun & play again~~^^
**********
Today, went to NA Lib to borrow books after exam
and I have already finished one this afternoon~^^
Then went to bookstores in Shatin and bought the Christmas Cards~^^
Haha~Let's see who will be so lucky to receive my Christmas Cards~~!
Back to TaiKoo, received Cindy's call
Cindy and her family were "shopping" in UNY~^^
It's so nice and surprise to meet them today~
Really really happy~~^^
**********
Following are the things I want to/will/need to do in this Christmas Holiday~~
I want to
*watch "Harry Potter 4" & "Perhaps.Love"
*read the books
*play badminton
*go hiking
*have gathering with 7S~^.^
*go to Disneyland (??!)
*........
I will
*back to SES for the revision class(28,29,30)
*have gathering with SL's friends
*meet with mentor
*......
I need to
*finish Cindy's present~:P
*tidy up my room
*finish the probational report within these few days....
11 comments:
Let's go hiking together~ we need to practise for the orienteering!! But these days are freezing. I don't want to go out at all...
Then we have to decide the date asap....as there are getting more and more things on my schedule...:P
haha, i also want to watch the movie..................XD
我想睇
如果 愛
Sally: Which one you want to watch? both? ^^
Matthew: 我都好想睇,覺得好似好好睇:P
咁我係咪應該快d 同你約定時間啊 :p
我仲想…… :p
I want to
*watch "Harry Potter 4" & "Perhaps.Love"
*play badminton
*go hiking
*go to Disneyland (??!)
會唔會貪心左d 呢 :p
咁你就好快d同我"make appointment"la~哈哈~我d期好快就full架啦~先到先得~哈哈~^^
話時話,你又好似真係貪心左d~:P 哈哈~
我照抄你日記咋wor
似乎貪心果個係你wor……哈!
我就唔貪心,你就貪心~:P
我講哂,得唔得呀?! 呵呵~~^o^
Enid 蝦我ge...... >.<
鬼叫你蝦我先~~>.<
呵呵~~
我都未試過d comment可以咁長......^^"
Post a Comment