Managed to finished Harry Potter 4 eventually...^^
Hehe~ I've been reading it for a long time....^^"
Yesterday, finished the booklet "Adam's Rib - creation & the human body" borrowed from fellowship. The facts are all I known, some of them even related to what I recently learnt in orthopaedics.^^ This is also one of the reasons that attracted me to read it :P
The author related them to the Genesis in Bible. Something I haven't thought about when I learnt those things... Our body is really amazing! Only God is able to create such amazing things!!
**********
Watched the movie "Gone with the wind - part 1" on TV last night ^^
So exciting! Tonight is going to be continued~~^^
"Pride and Prejudice" will be showing in late Feb~~Really wanna watch it!!!!^^
This is one of my favourite novel!!^.^ It makes me want to read it again~:P haha~
2 comments:
我都有好多書想睇 :p
想睇Pride and Prejudice好耐了 :p
Pride and Prejudice本書係我好耐之前睇過的...(好似係F.3既時候...^^")
不過直到依家都仍然係我最鍾意既一本小說~~~!!!^o^
快d睇啦~好好睇架~~~!!^^
Post a Comment