The midterm of pediatric was finally over.
It made me being intense for the last few days.
So tired...... (But I know some one must be even more tired now......+ oil~^^)
After midterm, I went to Central for some bank procedures. After finishing the work, I suddenly wanted to go for a walk. Therefore, I walked from Landmark to the City Hall. And took several pamphlets and leaflets about the concerts and other programmes:P hehe~ I'm interested in several music concerts and shows, but don't know whether I'll have time to go or not^^" hehe~
When I went to the bus stop and waiting for the bus to go home, I was asked by a foreign visitor who wanted to go to the peak tram station. She wanted to know which bus can get to the station. But I really couldn't tell......^^"" At last, I could only tell her which bus can go to the Peak instead.^^"" haha...... Actually I think I'm not quite familiar with the public transport in HK besides MTR :P ^^"
After talking to the foreigner, I found that I've lost my lovely cell phone bag......>.<" oh...!
And I didn't know where I lost it......>.<"" How come...??!! >.<"
Back to home, I know this night I wouldn't do anything besides taking rest :P haha~~
Please let me relax for a short while~^^
Tomorrow is always a brand new day!
Work Hard again!^^
This time, for "Febrile Disease"! ^^
2 comments:
an encouragement from ME!!! let's sustain our English standard~~
er...... ^^"""""""
English level......lowering.....>.<""
Post a Comment