Sunday, June 03, 2007

Embrace my life

Longing for a holiday, longing to go out.
Therefore, longing for next Saturday.
That is a little holiday for both you and me.

Look up to the blue blue sky.
Although it makes me feel super hot, I still think it's a lovely sky.
The azure sky makes me feel free, makes me joyful, makes me feel comfortable.
It makes me feel I'm getting closer to the nature, just like I can touch it anytime.
What an wonderful feeling!
That's why I want to go out, get far away from those tedious things in my life, away from the annoying things.

Ask myself everyday that if this is the last day of my life, what would I choose to do.
I don't want to left any regret in every period in my life.

Enjoy every moment in life, no matter good or bad.
Embrace the sunshine and the azure sky, no mattter how hot it is.
Embrace the failure so that I can look forward to the hopeful future.

Thanks God, for both your Mercy and Grace.

No comments: