Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'm Loving it~^^

What a lovely day with lovely friends!
Despite it was hot, such weather really made people feel good.
I love the blue blue sky together with the amazing green trees besides the lake.
It's just so fascinating!

Meeting with friends
can make me know what the outside world is going around.
I know more about my future......
And I know, I'm not alone......

Although it was a tired day, it brought my energy back~
Haha~ It's weird, isn't it?

Dined with Matthew last night at Food Court of Seiyu
After that we took a DOUBLE scoop ice-cream per person at Haagen-Dazs
Hahahaha~:P It's crazy!
That's because of the buy one get one free privilege of HSBC credit card~:P
It's Great! I really love that Bailey favour!^^

Sunshine
Let's shine my heart
and shine my Life !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

仲以為你話
I really love HSBC!!! :P

└*Enid*┐ said...

......=.=""