Sunday, November 08, 2009

Stressed or Desserts

The dissertation makes me in a deep anxiety.
It makes me think of giving up so many times.
It makes me deeply feel that it is a wrong decision to study master degree.
I don't think I can get through it......

Lonely and frustrated and helpless.......
It makes me want to get away from it but at the same time I can't help to be anxious about it in every single day.
How come I become so useless standing in front of this dissertation.

I just want to get it done, even if I can't do it well......
I'm afraid I'll get depression if I can't finish it.......

I am lack of courage to do what I want to do
I just can't help on thinking how other people may think....
Will they think this is just something meaningless?
Something that is in low quality and not worth doing it?
Or, these are just the worries that inside my brain?
I don't know, I don't even have the courage to tell people what I'm thinking.
I can't make myself clear about what I really want.

6 comments:

且聽 said...

hey friend! You'll get it done! Cheer up~~ 係咪呢排冇左我係六樓發牢騷有d唔慣呢?haha~

└*Enid*┐ said...

係呀~你走左之後我又好似變返之前咁孤獨了......>.<
雖然即使你係度既時候都無咩時間傾到計,但起碼有多少少親切的感覺.....好掛住你啊~~~

且聽 said...

期待月尾去行山~

Janie said...

Hey, friend! You'll get it done! Haha, see? two friend said this to you, so, trust yourself and us!! Support you ar~~ Cheer up!

said...

My dear friend, it's been a real long time since I last visited your blog. I've got a sudden whim to drop a few words for you.

To think that you ain't the only one agonizing over a thesis, at your age, whether in HK and outside, you may be able to feel a sense of connection and be revived in the midst of suffering. Just take your time; keep your focus on the tiny little things in the process; have only one task or one question at a time. This is what I was told by a psychologist to avoid any anxiety or panic attacks.

It's indeed not my place to tell you what to do exactly for I'm also lost in various struggles at present. I'd like to share with you, though, a nursery rhythm that I came across today: "Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest / Until your Good is Better, and your Better is your Best."

I truly believe that, one who has a reason to live, can bear with almost any how and prevail to the very end.

└*Enid*┐ said...

吉~好久不見了~你最近如何?是工作還是讀書呢?想念你啊~~~
謝謝你的鼓勵啊~~^^