First day arrive at Shanghai with raining outside. We took around 40mins from airport to 張江高科站 by metro and walk for 15 mins to the hotel with our heavy luggage...>.< It's so hard to find the hotel front door....... The hotel environment seems quite good outside, but not very clean in the room. Anyway, it's so happy that I can go to facebook and yahoo and this blog on the internet. ^^
Before dinner, mom and I walk from our hotel to the hospital. It's quite far away and it take at least 20 mins by walk. The hospital is so big and new. There are apartments opposite to the hospital and they looks so good an new. Maybe we will try to find the apartments at there tomorrow.
Mom and I have our dinner at Papa John, the pizza restaurant that I have tried once with my university friends when we are in Shenzhen. But this time I think it is not as good as that before......
Hope that I can find a great apartment tomorrow!!!
P.S. I love the Haagendaz ice-cream on the plane~~ It's strawberry favour.~^^
2 comments:
O...由機場去酒店係咪仲遠過由香港去上海呢?haha~ 好開心仲可以係網上世界見到你,希望對你來說呢一年乜都係暢通無阻啦~
P.S.唔係好食得雪糕既我,昨天都偷偷地食左一杯chocolate flavour Haagen-daz!! ^^
I wanna give u a "like"~~:P
Post a Comment